понедельник, 4 апреля 2011 г.

Politrans-Service.md


Politrans Service SRL – Well, now, when the Logistics’ site was ready, their neighbors, the Politrans Service saw their website and asked me to make one for them. Off course not like Logistic Motor have, but still, a simple one.  I just meet the owner, and that day I’ve received their logo, and I arranged all the wishes of the client, and I started to do it. It was ready in 2 weeks, but we extended the procedure, because of him (stuff to do, business, busy, etc. )


The companies’ activity is doors sale and windows for them. The have a wide range of high quality products, and what was the most attractive to me, is that each door has a name as a girl.  

There was not too much to comment on it, because the guy explained everything what he wanted, and I just made it as he want it. So there is only one design I can show you, and this is the currently one. You will be able to see on it the Filling Forms technologies, and the gallery technologies. In rest, it’s all by default. 
So just - check it out: www.politrans-service.md



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий