понедельник, 4 апреля 2011 г.

Copitec.md


Copitec-Plus S.R.L. – A printing company, with a lot of clients and a big works portfolio. When I saw them first time, I sad “They should have a nice website – because they are on the top of our printing market”. But my expectations were disappointed when I get on their website, www.copitec.md, there was just a *GIF image, with their phones, and address map posted. I called them, and after a few discussions and meetings, I started doing it. 



I finished it in a few months, because the responsible person was very busy that time, and it took more time to finish it. But still, I have it ready. There you can see a lot of graphic work, and even flash technology, at the price list catalog. 

As I know for now, there will be a little work on it, but I can say that is all ready.
Check it out on – www.copitec.md

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий